Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I cannot fall in love// I'll never fall in love// I cannot fall in love..

I hate that I love you.
I loathe that I love you.
I despise that I love you.
with every fiber of my being.

I can only hope to never love again. Ever.
It's just some kind of painful game, right? Men are a joke anyways. I don't date. I will never date, ever again. I am actually perfectly content with spending my life alone. Letting another person in, is a sick & twisted idea. Eating chinese from the box & adopting an asian child is the life for me. Relationships take up too much time & energy anyways. I have too many things I want to do. I cannot let a single individual hold me back. What people see in love, confuses me. Sorry if that sounds selfish.

dkfjhgksdfjhgkfdsghfldg dkfghdfkghdgf

happy chanukah.

No comments: