It's like I suddenly wake up happy in the morning. Or, happier at least. For once I am content with where I am. Plainfield? Yeah, weird, I know. Who woulda thought. Thank God for Jackie, Emma, Maci & Allie. My Back Bones. So I officially start school on January 3rd. YIKES is all I have to say about that. I'm looking foward to two of my classes. Both of which are sociology. Intro to Soc. & Sex, Gender & Power. Both of which will be awesome. The second is going to be hard, though. My professor Dr. Falahi is hardcore. But they will at least be enjoyable. Theatre will be simple & math will be the death of me.. It should be a long semester. I have class 5 days a week. I chose this, because I know if I don't take math every day I will fail but still.. ughhhh. At least Jax & Ems will both be there with me.
Sweeet, so I guess I get free counseling through my moms work so I don't have to pay for a psychiatrist! Ballinnnn. Even though, I am super skeptical about this. Talking to people weirds me out. Especially people I don't know.. Especially especially while sitting on leather couches. I'd rather sit on a cushen on the floor, thanks. I should make a special request. They think i'm crazy anyways, since i'm there, right? It shouldn't bother them.
Oooh awesome video break:
LOVE MY FRIENDS.
Okay, I suddenly lost all interest in writing/venting sooo sorry this is short & lame & that I haven't updated in a while.. New post soon, promise!


1 comment:
and your friends definitely love you :]
Post a Comment