Monday, November 24, 2008

Being 21 can suck it.

21 is supposed to be like so awesome, right? Wrong. Credit cards, jobs, overwhelming responsibilities, driving.. I mean honestly.. I just want to play dress up. Being a kid was so much better than this stuff. & can someone please tell me why tires are so expensive? I just payed $207 for two tires. Tires! As if they even mean anything to me.. all they do is help that monster of a car give me an anxiety attack everytime I have to get into it & drive. Driving sucks, I depise it with every fiber of my being. Me being in complete control of anything mechanical is destined to be a mess. It's petrifying. & all of the judgers of the road who insist on honking & glaring at you for following the rules of the road & driving at the speed limit! Stresssss. Walking was a much better idea. Karl Benz, or whoever they fight over deserves credit for inventing the first automobile can suck it.

My fingers go numb when my anxiety takes over. I discovered this today. My fingers have been going numb randomly since this past July & I could not figure out why. Today I realized they go numb every time I become nervous about something. Greattt. What an awk feeling.

*I read on Perez today that Heidi & Spencer eloped. Is this Heidi's genius attempt to try & get her own show? Sorry girl, though Whitney is boring & drama free, it's true.. she got her own show & you didn't, get over it. Now your stuck married to an imbusile for the rest of your.. well, at least for a little while. Sucks for you.

Sweet first blog. kbye

No comments: