If I could, I would shrink myself
sink through your skin to your blood cells
remove whatever makes you hurt
but I am too weak to be your cure.
Apparently I increased my medication too quickly because I basically overdosed today. Nice going. It was an honest mistake, really. I didn't even notice anything was wrong until I got to work & realized that I was so dizzy I could hardly stand. It was such an odd experience. Lucky, it being the eve of Thanksgiving, only one child showed up for two of my classes & no one showed up for my last one so I got to come home early. I still feel so out of it. My head is pounding. I don't like this feeling at all.So, one of my neighbors asked me to dog sit for her over the holidays. I went over there to feed him tonight & there on the kitchen island layed a sheet of paper with very specific instructions on how to feed the dog.. as if it's such a hard task? She pours chicken broth (heated chicken broth, to be exact) over the dry dog food before serving it. How odd. I found this perculiar & thought I should share it.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving & I am so excited for mashed potatoes & green olives. Everyone finds it strange that I am looking foward to green olives but I mean.. they are wonderful, especially WITH mashed potatoes. I would be blogging about food. hmph.
I LOVE ALLISON GAVERT. Hang in there, girl. you're stronger than you know.
kbye.

No comments:
Post a Comment