Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy pills


"I said goodbye to someone that I love
It’s not just me, I tell you it’s the both of us
& it was hard
Like coming off the pills that you take to stay happy."
Today has been extra anxiety-filled. Culprate; unidentifiable. My hands have been shaking & especially numb. I don't appreciate it much. I am enjoying the cold weather, though. I am waiting for the snow.. I'm sure it will make me happy. My sister is home for the holiday & it has been, well decent so far. Except she is already planning her trip to the hair salon to copy my newest hairstyle. Typical. I am not thrilled about this. In fact, I am pretty aggrevated by it, but I will remain silent. This is shorter than I anticipated but I am going to watch Elf! [thismakesmeveryhappy!] If I can't sleep afterwards, there will be more venting.. as if anyone reads this thing? Right.. kbye

1 comment:

Stephanie Lxvable said...

don't be mad at your sis!

she looks up to youu.

take it as a compliment. there's a reason why she's wants the same hair-do!!

cause you look mother effin georgeous.

;)

love ya
&
miss ya
bunchessssss.